NPC 2016 will be held from 5th to 7th February 2016 at Hyderabad. Each day will begin with a Plenary Session in the morning, following by parallel sessions during the day.
1. Plenary Session in the morning - addressing the key themes of the Convergence
2. Large group sessions (talks, presentations, panel discussions) with leading practitioners on specific themes
3. Small group workshops for closer interaction and learning with subject matter specialists
4. Demo Pavilion - with demonstrations or displays on various permaculture practices
5. Kids Pavilion - with activities designed specially for children
6. Seeds Pavilion - for display and exchange of indigenous seeds
7 .Exhibition stalls - for promoting products and practices aimed at moving ‘towards Healthy Societies’
The detailed schedule of the event will be shared soon.
The key themes of sessions will include:
1. Living Soil
2. Soil Regeneration
3. Water Harvesting and Management
4. Permaculture Design
5. Permaculture Ethics and Principles
6. Forests, Biodiversity and Climate Change
7. Food, Nutrition and Soil
8. Dry land farming – integrated micro watershed
9. Urban Permaculture – home gardening and water harvesting
10. Permaculture in Schools
The sessions will also include case studies and interactions with successful farmers practicing ecologically viable farming promoted under various titles whether organic, biodynamic, permaculture or natural farming. The day-wise topics and schedules will be uploaded soon.
Listen to, learn from and meet some of the best practitioners and leaders in the field of farming and ecological practices. Dr. Vandana Shiva is our keynote speaker on 5th Feb 2016. Various sessions will be held in large and small groups, conducted by leading experts in the field. These include (alphabetically):
And more ...